Hairstyles for sports
- High ponytail: wearing a high ponytail generates the feeling that you appear taller and also stylizes a lot. It is a classy classic.
- Low braid: braids are very feminine hairstyles and provide a romantic tone. In addition, they remove hair from the face and are very comfortable for sports!
- High bun: it has been a trend for a long time and the best thing about this hairstyle is that it does not matter if you wear it disheveled because it is worn like that! A feminine and rebellious touch to always succeed.
- Root braids: they are perhaps the most aggressive and sporty hairstyle. More complicated to do, but flattering, daring and very instagrammable.
- Headband: if you have bangs, the most elegant way to cover it and at the same time comfortable for sports is with a turban or a headband that matches your sports outfit. You will succeed! Which of these hairstyles for sports did you like the most? Ours without a doubt the root or boxer braids. We leave you a step by step on how to make them yourself. We hope you like!