abdominal exercises to do at home
On this occasion, we propose an abdominal exercise routine to do at home . Working this area of the body offers a large number of benefits and advantages that go beyond the physical aspect. To notice the results and that no injury occurs, it is extremely important that we execute each movement correctly. Torso raises are the most common way to exercise the abdominals, however, there is a wide variety of very effective exercises. Discover them in our routine!
Benefits of working the absFirst of all, we show you what are the benefits you will get if you do a good job on your abs:
- There is a reinforcement of the middle and lower back area .
- Improves the lower back , so it will prevent the frequent discomfort that occurs in this part of the body from appearing.
- The body posture will be more correct and wear on the spine is considerably reduced.
- It helps to improve our balance and functional strength , that is, what we need to carry out the activities of our daily routine.
- The stomach organs are protected and we will obtain better intestinal health .
- In general, higher performance is produced. Something that is phenomenal to perform any sports discipline.
abdominal exercise routine to do at homeNow that you are aware of all the benefits and advantages that are obtained with the work of this part of the body, we show you our routine of abdominal exercises to do at home . Previous warnings:
- The proposed exercises are very easy to execute. However, we must focus our attention on executing a correct movement to prevent future injuries from being triggered.
- Repeat this routine 2-3 times a week.
- If you notice any type of discomfort with the performance of any of the exercises, stop the training immediately.
- Rest 10-15 seconds between each set.